With this little book you can re-create the vibrant patterns and colors of marine tropical fish. Included are eight different species, boldly outlined on translucent paper: sea horse, polkadot grouper, long-nose butterfly fish, clown triggerfish, and four more. Simply color with crayon, felt-tip pen, or colored pencil, and hang near a window or other light source to enjoy the vivid hues of some of nature's most spectacular creatures.
On the inside back cover you'll find identifications of the fish. You can make a record of the names before removing the pages.
- Publisher : Dover Publications; Clr edition (June 21, 1994)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 8 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0486280950
- ISBN-13 : 978-0486280950
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Grade level : Preschool - 3
- Item Weight : 0.635 ounces
- Dimensions : 4.25 x 0.14 x 5.66 inches