70 Simple Recipes for a Taste of the Islands
Bring home the flavors of Hawai‘i
Hawaiian food is delicious, uncomplicated, and has a long history of bringing people together. And now you can make authentic Hawaiian meals at home, no matter where home is. The Easy Hawaiian Cookbook is a friendly guide for any casual cook who wants to serve up a taste of aloha—without the airfare.
- Mainland tips and tricks—Learn how to replicate traditional Hawaiian dishes with simple and accessible ingredients. Did you know that cooking Kalua Pig without an earth oven is as simple as adding smoked salt and liquid hickory?
- Your island pantry—Find a list of ingredients and tools that no Hawaiian kitchen should be without, so you can save time and set yourself up for tasty success.
- The melting pot of the Pacific—Dive into the wonderful world of Hawaiian cuisine, and explore the huge range of cultures that inspired its unique and beloved staples.
Transport your taste buds to Hawai‘i with this easy cookbook that shows you how to recreate island classics anywhere.
- Publisher : Rockridge Press (April 12, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 126 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1638780676
- ISBN-13 : 978-1638780670
- Item Weight : 10.9 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.25 x 0.5 x 9 inches